Measurement of Body work is the process of evaluating the parameters of physical condition.
It is necessary in order to establish the right training program and to optimize both physical condition and athletic performance.
Duration of measurement: 60‘.
Measurements in detail:
- Measurement of heart rate at rest
- Body Composition: Determination of fat percentage%, fatless body mass (kg), BMI (Body Mass Index)
- Measurement of Frame Mass
- Ideal Weight
- Blood Pressure
- Flexibility and Posture Evaluation
- Strength of Arms
- Strength of Torso
- Isokinetic Evaluation
- Core Muscle Strength
- Cardiorespiratory Endurance
- Fitness test (Maximal Oxygen Uptake VO2max) & Pressure Measurement at Higher Heart Rate.
For more information contact mr Nikolakopoulo Nikolao Fitness Professional@ Human Health Club.
This service applies to members and non-members